The Kirk Hallam Welcome Home Fund Executive Committee who provided a special welcome and souvenir book for soldiers returning to the village following the Second World War. Left to right: Miss J Stirland; Mrs J Carrier, Mr Meer (President); Canon Dallimore (Vice-President); Mr J. Carrier (Secretary) and Mrs E Latham. The photo was taken around 1945/6. Rev John Edward Canon Dallimore had been vicar of Kirk Hallam since 1911. Dallimore Road and Dallimore Junior School were named after him.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)